- OK, We’re going to make it even easier for you.Never let it be said that we don’t listen to fans. Things are going well but we’re going to make it even easier on you for you to win a copy of Crunchy Bits. All you have to do is either comment here, hit us up on the contact form, or just drop us an […]
- OK, we’ll tell ours for the contestThe contest is going strong but we want it stronger. So here’s our little tales of culinary terror. Chef was frying a turkey at her brother’s house for Thanksgiving. We live in the South, we do that. And like all those PSA tell you have a fire extinguisher handy. The front of the house got […]
- OK, We’re going to make it even easier for you.
- Foam Counting Blocks: More Dollar Store FindsI stopped by the local Dollar Tree and saw these little beauties. I bypassed them at first but dang there are so many things you can do with blocks: Terrain, flying bases, makers or whatever on the game board. Your basic blocks are can be almost anything your little hears can imagine. Heck, if you […]
- Why Don’t Fighters Learn To Duck?This is something that has pretty much bugged me through every edition of Dungeons & Dragons. Yes, I know there a little boosts in Armor Class but generally the only way a fighter gets harder to hit is to buy better armor. And, yes, I know they get more Hit Points. But let’s face it […]
- Foam Counting Blocks: More Dollar Store Finds