- Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day!Erik Tenkar of Tenkar’s Tavern is spearheading an awesome idea. A Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day! It’s scheduled for April 17th and well over 100 blogs have signed up including yours truly. You can catch my little rants over at They Might Be Gazebos. This game is really worth the attention. If you don’t know […]
- Play Testing, Feedback, Editing & LayoutWell, that’s where we are with Skarynth. Most of the art has been acquired and the final tweaks are underway. It’s a fun trip and soon it should be all done and we get to move on to our next gaming project. More about that later. We’re also at the same stage with Crunchy Bits. […]
- Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day!
- The Quadquatch for Swords & WizardryWhat’s 7 feet tall, covered in fur, can easily hide in the forest, and rip you apart with its four claws? The Quadquatch Hit Dice: 3 Armor Class: 6 Attacks: 4 Claws (1d6), Bite (1d8) Saving Throw: 14 Special: Stealthy Move: 12 Alignment: Neutral Challenge Level/XP: 4/120 This large four-armed humanoid lives primarily in wooded […]
- Killing them is easy…That’s right it’s easy. One the things some folks rant about OSR games is the mortality rate of player characters. As GM and a player, it’s just part of the game. But as a GM, I look at it a little differently. It’s like this. No matter the game, it’s easy to kill player characters. […]
- The Quadquatch for Swords & Wizardry