Will electronic games take the place of table games? I dunno. But there plenty of things that are just silly about electronic games that would never fly in a table top game.
1. Run the same adventure over and over until everyone gets the loot they want
2. Have the party wait around because some other party killed the what you needed to kill
3. Go out of the dungeon to grind a few levels so they beat the monsters
4. Do a patch that requires all of the players to rewrite their characters
5. Have strangers show up to your game and offer to sell you gold. Just give them your credit card number.
6. NPC’s with very sense and know how to say only one or two things.
7.Quests that consist of “Talk to the guy standing next to me.”
8. Quests that consist of killing animals for their internal organs. Mysteriously half of the animals don’t have these organs.
9. Sometimes normal animals are carrying magic items for loot that would be impossible for the creature to carry/eat/have on its body in any way.
10. A TPK is just another way of saying “Do Over”.